Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snapple always = Yummy

I've always been a big fan of Snapple. One of the highlights of my beverage life was when I babysat for a family who worked as distributors and they literally paid me in Snapple.

So when I heard about the new Snapple Anitoxidant Water, I was up for giving it a try. At first, I was skeptical. I've tried a lot of jazzy, snazzy, fadish drinks and waters lately - they all seem too syrypy...or something.

Snapple didn't dissapoint, however. This is good stuff! My son and I fought over who got to drain the first bottle but, luckily, there was a second.

According to Snapple, this new drink is more than just yummy.

Snapple Antioxidant Water features seven unique flavors inspired by
nature’s “superfruits,” including pomegranates and acai berries. The
antioxidants, vitamins and electrolytes in each flavor provide one of four
distinct benefits for the body:

The Power to PROTECT:, Vitamins A and E, electrolytes and a complete dose of Vitamin C help protect the body against free radicals. Available in Tropical Mango and Orange Starfruit flavors.

The Power to DEFY: Vitamins A and E, Grape Seed Extract, plus electrolytes assist in refreshing the body and mind. Available in Raspberry Acerola and Grape Pomegranate flavors.

The Power to AWAKEN: Vitamins A, E and B, Caffeine, Guarana, Ginseng
and Ribose, plus electrolytes will awaken your senses. Available in Strawberry Acai and Dragonfruit flavors.

The Power to RESTORE: Vitamins A and E, plus a double dose of electrolytes assist in restoring the body after any endurance and strength activity. Available in Agave Melon flavor.

So move over, Gatorade. Next time, I'm going for Snapple, for sure.

No comments: