Saturday, December 15, 2007

Baby Jamz!

My son loves anything with a melody or a rhythm. Cars with stereo blaring, mommy humming around the house, even the steady drumming of the washing machine or the pepper grinder - they all start him dancing. So when I heard of Baby Jamz I knew he would love it.

Created by Beyonce's father and sister, this new toy line includes a CD of favorite nursery rhymes "with a new hip-hop adaptation" as well as a Baby Jamz cell phone, dance mat, key chain, boom box shape sorter, and mix master chair.

My husband and best friend love hip-hop. My music tastes fit better with candle light than with flashing lights, but even I admit this is fun. My son enjoys "dancing" on the dancemat and hearing the fun sounds he can add to the songs (and I love that there's an "off" button when I'm ready for some quiet!). The CD of lullabies-turned-hip-hop is creative and fun, and great to dance to with your kids.

I think this line from Hush Little Baby sums it all up "and if that mockingbird don't sing, Papa's gonna buy you some new bling-bling."

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Now that sounds like something my little guy would like!

Farrah said...

The only thing that would make this review better is some great pictures of two handsome boys dancing their hearts out....now I wonder where you could get pictures like that? :) Oh and BTW, your best friend sound pretty cool... :)